- Hassled by a person who has it in for you?
- Know someone out there who deserves their comeuppance?
- Are you tired of being the victim and want to fight back?
However, if you are thinking clearly and are certain the intended victim needs to be punished, then this is the proper vehicle for your wrath.
The Revenge of the Raven Curse:
- Hones in on the victim as if directed by radar.
- Causes them discomfort, self-loathing, self-destruction.
- Lowers their emotional and physical resistance.
- Causes them sadness, regret, despair.
- Neutralizes their power, their inner resolve.
One of the signs that the Revenge of the Raven Curse has taken hold is when the victim retreats into a self-imposed shell.
It’s time for you to no longer be at this person’s mercy. It’s time to fight back! The Revenge of the Raven curse is one of the most effective ways of neutralizing and severely limiting those despicable people who cause great pain and anguish.