How to Cast A Protection spells provide magical protection and are to be used in conjunction with taking common sense approaches to protecting yourself from any harm. Be that having locks on your doors, or seeking professional help if you think your safety is being threatened.
Protection spells will protect you most from malicious spells, hexes or negative
enchantments cast deliberately against you by another. As well as protecting
you from an assortment of spiritual dangers than may have been caused
deliberately or inadvertently.
The number 5 along with the numbers 7 and 9 are all magickal numbers most
associated with magickal protection.
Colors red, black and blue are the colors most associated with magickal
The Witch’s Protection Bottle
One small jar, and enough of the following items to fill the jar:
- Broken Glass
- Steel Wool
- Your own urine
- One Black Candle
- One red felt market
Fill the jar with the items listed above and seal tightly. On the top of the lid,
draw a pentacle with the red felt market. Place the black candle on the lid of the
jar and light it. Chant the following over the candle:
Candle of black and hexes old
Release the powers that you hold
Reverse the flow of spells once cast
Leave pain and sorrow in the past
Let the candle burn out. Take the jar and bury it in the earth close to your
home. It will protect you and your family from harm. In most cases it will form
a shield of protection for about six months. When the spell begins to weaken,
make a new protection bottle.
Aloe Vera Protection Spell
Aloe vera’s leaves, filled with healing, soothing gel, are shaped like spears.
Maintain living plants on your altar for spiritual protections, especially if working
with volatile entities or dangerous spirits (which we do not recommend that you
Aura of Protection Spell
Arrange blue crystal gemstones strategically around your home or the area you
wish to protect. This creates a magical boundary to keep out evil.
Hex Breaking Spell
Obtain the bark of the Wahoo Plant (do not ingest this for any reason) from your
herbalist. This plant is known as ‘Euonymus atropurpureus’.
Steep the bark in boiling water. After it has cooled, dip your right index finger
into the liquid and cross your forehead saying seven times loudly ‘Wahoo!’
Other commonplace herbs that ward of unsettling energy are:
Rubbed on furniture, doorjambs, and window frames, cleanses negative energy
When added to potpourri, woven into a wreath, or sprinkled on your doorstep,
helps protect you
On the threshold of your home will keep away unwanted guests
Botanical Guardian Spell
These nine herbs provide protection against all manner of evil. Feature them in
a garden to surround you with spiritual and magickal protection.
- Box of Chocolate Spell
Chocolate possesses the power of transform enmity into friendship. Make a
peace offering with a box of fine chocolates. This will only work however if the
other party will eat REAL dark and bittersweet chocolate.
Vetiver Protection Spell
Vetiver’s strong scent lingers protectively. This spell is performed when bathing.
- Create an infusion by pouring boiling water over dried vetiver roots.
- Allow this to cool, and then add the strained liquid to your bath.
- Alternatively, add several drops of the essential oil to a tub filled with comfortably warm water.
Salt Scrub Protective Shield
Salt scrubs are applied directly to your body. Using a gentles or vigorous circular
motion. The oil causes the other ingredients to cling to the body even after
rinsing. This is an extremely powerful way to create a cleansing and protective
- One cup of salt to one cup of oil.
- Store in an airtight container – it will last indefinitely based on water not getting into the container.
- Castor oil is the most protective carrier oil and should be added to the
scrub, however it’s extremely thick and doesn’t always blend well. Add
other carrier oils and play with proportions until it pleases you.
Iron Protection Spells
Iron provides protection 24 hours a day, whether you are asleep or awake.
- Bend a used horseshoe nail into a ring
- An iron bracelet reinforces the magical protective capacities of the hand
- String iron beads and wear around your neck and ankles
- For protection while you sleep, slip a knife or a horseshoe under your
- Or a sword or fireplace poker under the bed.
- Or sleeping in a bed crafted from iron creates an island of safety,
reinvigorating health, creativity and fertility while you sleep.
Red Brick Dust Doorstep Spell
Red brick dust protects against malevolent magic and repels evils of all kinds.
- Smash an old red brick with a hammer until sufficient dust is obtained
- Add red brick dust to a bucket of floor wash and scrub the front steps and
- Sprinkle powdered red brick dust over the threshold daily before sunrise.